Can't access my transcript

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Ryan, Jan 5, 2009.

  1. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Is anybody else having issues accessing their transcript? I'm getting the
    following:

    Server Error in '/MCP' Application.
    Runtime Error
    error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
    error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
    be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

    Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable
    on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
    configuration file located in the root directory of the current web
    application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute
    set to "Off".

    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom
    error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
    <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Ryan

    Ryan, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Ryan

    Yasser Guest

    I've the same problem,,, i need to recieve my mcts certification but i can't
    because of this problem ,,,,,,,,,please anyone help

    Yasser, Mar 4, 2009