    would like to share and have checked "Share this folder on the network" and
    "Allow network users to change my files."

    I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FydG1hbg==?=, Aug 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FydG1hbg==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "cartman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a network set up on Windows XP Home. My desktop is connected to a
    > router and the laptop is wireless. They both access the internet fine. I
    > can print from my laptop to a printer connected to the desktop. I can

    access
    > all files on the desktop from the laptop...but, I can not access any

    laptop
    > files from the desktop. I receive the following error, "You might not

    have

    Jack, Aug 5, 2005

  3. I have a similar problem. However, I have two related problems. My printer
    is connected to a parallel port on the desktop. I can access all files on
    the laptop from the desktop, but not vice versa. I also can't set up the
    printer on the laptop ( not surprising, since the laptop can't "see" the
    desktop").

    Like "cartman" I'm also stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmdhemVy?=, Aug 6, 2005