    Thanks.
    --
    George&Ade

    Adrian Underwood, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Adrian Underwood wrote:

    > Hi.Would be grateful for any advice please.
    > Since I downloaded the latest "critical updates" from Windows,im unable to
    > get any of the "internet hearts,spades,etc... games"
    > The page just says "looking for players"and hangs there.
    > (am using windows xp home)
    > Thanks.

    These games are obsolete. There are no servers for them. Updating them will
    do you no good. Fuggedabouddit.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Adrian Underwood

    Derek F Guest

    "Adrian Underwood" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.Would be grateful for any advice please.
    > Since I downloaded the latest "critical updates" from Windows,im unable to
    > get any of the "internet hearts,spades,etc... games"
    > The page just says "looking for players"and hangs there.
    > (am using windows xp home)
    > Thanks.
    > --
    > George&Ade

    So you are now a lonely heart:)
    Derek.

    Derek F, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Adrian Underwood

    Martik Guest

    You can play hearts and many other games on Yahoo.com -> Games

    Martik, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Adrian Underwood

    Justin gregg Guest

    Why not read a good book instead?