    engine. Is the server down or is it my security settings? Running IE6.0 SP 1
    on WinXP Home edition.

    TIA
    Iceman, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Iceman

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Iceman

    PhilÅ Guest

    Why don't you search for the solution on Google, it can be very helpful..

    PhilÅ, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Iceman

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.qhosts.html

    http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-040.asp

    Run the Beta HijackThis utility, which detects hijacked hosts file.
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/beta/hijackthis.zip

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:18:59 -0000, in
    <bm1v03$fguip$-berlin.de>
    Iceman scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Iceman

    Iceman Guest

    "PhilÅ" <> wrote in message
    > Why don't you search for the solution on Google, it can be very helpful..

    Sure, if I could connect. ;-)
    Iceman, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Iceman wrote:
    > For the 2nd time at this hour of day, I can't access the Google search
    > engine. Is the server down or is it my security settings? Running
    > IE6.0 SP 1 on WinXP Home edition.

    There is no Google.
    Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq, Oct 9, 2003