    This happens to 3 shortcuts I've created this week.

    What can I do to access these shortcuts from the desktop

    Thanks to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

    craig618, May 23, 2004

  2. craig618

    °Mike° Guest

    It sounds like your registry has been damaged.
    Please supply more details about your system,
    and exactly how you created these shortcuts.

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:25:57 -0500, in
    <qg4sc.6321$>
    craig618 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 23, 2004

  3. craig618

    craig618 Guest

    Celeron 466, 912 ram, xp pro & "right clicked" to "create shortcut on
    desktop"

    craig618, May 23, 2004
  4. craig618

    °Mike° Guest

    Use system restore.

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 12:43:45 -0500, in
    <pp5sc.6374$>
    craig618 scrawled:

    >Celeron 466, 912 ram, xp pro & "right clicked" to "create shortcut on
    >desktop"
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> It sounds like your registry has been damaged.
    >> Please supply more details about your system,
    >> and exactly how you created these shortcuts.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 23, 2004