    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Can't access aioe, anyone else using it for nntp? Can you get through? I'm
    on Paradise business ADSL.

    Nik Coughlin, Mar 14, 2007

  2. Nik Coughlin

    EMB Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > Can't access aioe, anyone else using it for nntp? Can you get through? I'm
    > on Paradise business ADSL.

    Fine here from an ihug ADSL connection.

    EMB, Mar 14, 2007

  3. In article <45f872ee$>, "Nik Coughlin" <> wrote:
    >Can't access aioe, anyone else using it for nntp? Can you get through? I'm
    >on Paradise business ADSL.

    Been running amazingly well in the last few weeks. The occasional error in
    the last few days, but still remarkably stable recently IMO :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Mar 15, 2007
  4. Nik Coughlin

    Ross Guest

    On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:16:18 GMT,
    z (Bruce Sinclair)
    wrote:

    >In article <45f872ee$>, "Nik Coughlin" <> wrote:
    >>Can't access aioe, anyone else using it for nntp? Can you get through? I'm
    >>on Paradise business ADSL.

    >Been running amazingly well in the last few weeks. The occasional error in
    >the last few days, but still remarkably stable recently IMO :)

    Dropped aioe for news2.motzarella.org about 6 months ago and haven't
    gone back. Stopped retrieving headers from there about a month ago, so
    had to fiddle to get it going again. No other glitches.

    Ross, Mar 15, 2007