    heard that?

    Thanks in advance!

    See ya...Jerry

    Jerry, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Jerry

    jriegle Guest

    Interesting. I'd have to seriously consider a cheaper digiSLR. As long as it
    can deliver the image quality of the 10d, I can do without the advanced
    features. All I need is decent metering, aperture priority and no less than
    6mp.

    After all the lenses, memory, spare batteries and accessories, starting with
    the 10d is still expensive (or any other digiSLR for that matter)

    John

    "Scott Elliot" <> wrote in message
    > It is inevitable.
    >
    > Every model that is introduced seems to be cheaper than its equivalent
    > predecessor.
    >
    > Given the sales success for film cameras with fewer features like the EOS
    > 3000 and Rebel models there is no conceivable reason Canon wouldn't go

    after

    jriegle, Jul 22, 2003