    Chris Guest

    Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    accept 52mm threaded filters?

    Chris, Apr 6, 2004

  2. "Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:6Szcc.389463$...
    > Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    > accept 52mm threaded filters?

    Yes it does. I also have an A-60 and just love it for everyday use. Also use
    a 5 meg camera for the things I wish to be better.

    Jack-of-the-Dust, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Chris

    Dana Mix Guest

    "Jack-of-the-Dust" <> wrote in message news:<aXIcc.28950$>...
    > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    > > accept 52mm threaded filters?
    > >

    > Yes it does. I also have an A-60 and just love it for everyday use. Also use
    > a 5 meg camera for the things I wish to be better.

    I have a Canon A60 and love it. :0

    But for filters, do you just buy a filter and put it on directly?

    Thanks in advance,

    Dana

    Dana Mix, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Chris

    amh Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message news:<6Szcc.389463$>...
    > Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    > accept 52mm threaded filters?

    I got an adapter and 52 mm filters from the site below for my A70. You
    can get an other size than 52mm. Although it is a bit bulky to have it
    on it does work very well. Easy to put on and take off.

    www.camerafilters.com

    Andy

    amh, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Chris

    amh Guest

    (Dana Mix) wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Jack-of-the-Dust" <> wrote in message news:<aXIcc.28950$>...
    > > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > > Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    > > > accept 52mm threaded filters?
    > > >

    > > Yes it does. I also have an A-60 and just love it for everyday use. Also use
    > > a 5 meg camera for the things I wish to be better.

    > I have a Canon A60 and love it. :0
    >
    > But for filters, do you just buy a filter and put it on directly?

    You need the adapter and the filter screws into the adapter. A ring
    around the lens comes off and you put the adapter in its place.

    www.camerafilters.com

    I got my set from the above site.

    Andy

    amh, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > > Canon offers a lens adapter for the A60, but does that mean it can also
    > > accept 52mm threaded filters?

    > I got an adapter and 52 mm filters from the site below for my A70. You
    > can get an other size than 52mm. Although it is a bit bulky to have it
    > on it does work very well. Easy to put on and take off.
    >
    > www.camerafilters.com

    Thanks. That'll make using my A60 more cost-effective than an upgrade.
    Especially with the adapter and the teleconverter accessory. ;-)

    Chris, Apr 7, 2004
  7. Chris

    Dana Mix Guest

    (amh) wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Dana Mix) wrote in message news:<>...
    > > "Jack-of-the-Dust" <> wrote in message news:<aXIcc.28950$>...
    > > > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > > >

    > > > Yes it does. I also have an A-60 and just love it for everyday use. Also use
    > > > a 5 meg camera for the things I wish to be better.

    > > I have a Canon A60 and love it. :0
    > >
    > > But for filters, do you just buy a filter and put it on directly?

    > You need the adapter and the filter screws into the adapter. A ring
    > around the lens comes off and you put the adapter in its place.
    >
    > www.camerafilters.com
    >
    > I got my set from the above site.
    >
    > Andy
    >

    > > Thanks in advance,