    Zoombrowser EX on the Canon USA website, but it is no longer available.
    Does anyone know if it's gone for good or just temporarily?
    Jack

    Jack, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Try Europe instead Jack...
    http://software.canon-europe.com/index.asp?c=i
    Rick

    Richard Heindel, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Richard Heindel wrote:
    > Try Europe instead Jack...
    > http://software.canon-europe.com/index.asp?c=i
    > Rick
    >
    > "Jack" <> wrote in message news:...
    >
    >>I have been trying for several days to get an updated version of
    >>Zoombrowser EX on the Canon USA website, but it is no longer available.
    >>Does anyone know if it's gone for good or just temporarily?
    >>Jack

    Sorry for the confusion. Zoombrowser EX is actually on the Canon USA
    web site. The problem is that you have to click on "Drivers" to get it.
    I don't know why they did this, as it's very confusing. I now have
    downloaded the update which is version 4.06. It's a big improvement
    over the older version I was using.
    Jack

    Jack, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Jack

    Wilt W Guest

    <<It's a big improvement
    over the older version I was using.>>

    Please list what makes the new version better than the old.

    --wilt

    Wilt W, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Jack

    DanG Guest

    Hi all - This is for the people like myself that don't like
    to go on a fishing expedition for software.

    go to : www.usa.canon.com
    click on : consumer (left hand middle of the page)
    click on : download library,
    from the drop downs : digital cameras, powershot s series
    powershot s400,
    software applications and updates : click here to .....
    english drivers
    select zoom browser - go to bottom and click on app

    (Wilt W) wrote in news:20040624233108.13485.00000527@mb-
    m12.aol.com:

    DanG, Jun 25, 2004