    George Preddy
    (aka Georgette Preddy, aka Suzie Quinn, aka Don Gentile, aka Laurence
    Matson, aka Steve Gionovella)

    George Preddy, May 23, 2004

  2. (George Preddy) wrote in
    news::

    > http://www.eisa-awards.org/awards/2003-2004/photo.htm
    >
    > Professional Digital Camera CANON EOS 1Ds
    > Prosumer Digital SLR Canon EOS-10D
    >
    > Looks like I was wrong about Sigma being the best. Sorry for the
    > misinformation I've been posting for the past few months.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > George Preddy
    > (aka Georgette Preddy, aka Suzie Quinn, aka Don Gentile, aka Laurence
    > Matson, aka Steve Gionovella)

    Bad interpretation of George :)
    By far too humble language.
    And by far too much information.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, May 24, 2004

  3. and no lies...can't be him

    Gene Palmiter, May 24, 2004
  4. George Preddy

    Douglas Guest

    But, by George,those awards were for "last years" cameras.The SD10 would not
    have been included in those cameras! Just wait until "next years" voting!

    Douglas, May 24, 2004