Canon Speedlite 420ex Instruction Manual

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dan, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I am desperatley looking for an English manual for my Canon Speedlite
    420ex. I only have it in French and cannot seem to find a link anywhere
    on the web. Canon seem to think it is ok to allow someone to charge
    their customers for a photocopy!

    If anyone has a pdf that they could send me via email or a url I would
    be very grateful!

    Thanks in advance,
    Dan

    -------------------
    Aloe Vera Products
    www.aloe4life.net
    -------------------

    Dan, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Dan

    Guest

    , Feb 13, 2006

  3. Steven Campbell, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Dan

    Keith Baird Guest

    "Steven Campbell" <> wrote:
    > > http://eosdoc.com/manuals/?q=420EX*

    > That's in German. OP is looking for English.

    I get English. Capital "E" in box on cover, first line of first page
    reads "Thank you for purchasing a Canon product."

    --/<eith

    Keith Baird, Feb 13, 2006
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    You are a legend, thanks very much!

    Dan, Feb 13, 2006
  6. "Keith Baird" <> wrote in message
    > "Steven Campbell" <> wrote:
    >> > http://eosdoc.com/manuals/?q=420EX*

    >> That's in German. OP is looking for English.

    > I get English. Capital "E" in box on cover, first line of first page
    > reads "Thank you for purchasing a Canon product."

    That's weird, I can only see 3 manuals to download
    220ex (don't know what language)
    420EX 3485_Speedlite420_DEU.exe (which is in German)
    550 EX speedlite_550_ex_eng.exe (in English)

    I'm interested as I would also have liked a look at the 420ex instructions.

    Steven Campbell, Feb 13, 2006
  7. "Steven Campbell" <> wrote in message
    > "Keith Baird" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> That's in German. OP is looking for English.

    >> I get English. Capital "E" in box on cover, first line of first page
    >> reads "Thank you for purchasing a Canon product."

    > That's weird, I can only see 3 manuals to download
    > 220ex (don't know what language)
    > 420EX 3485_Speedlite420_DEU.exe (which is in German)
    > 550 EX speedlite_550_ex_eng.exe (in English)
    >
    > I'm interested as I would also have liked a look at the 420ex
    > instructions.

    Got it now. The page that was linked to automatically redirected to the
    choice of 3 I have listed above. Selecting the other link before the
    redirection takes place goes to the home page.

    Cheers.

    Steven Campbell, Feb 13, 2006
  8. Anyone got a Canon 380EX manual (PDF, or similar)?

    Looking for the 380EX manual. Anyone?
    Thanks.

    Michel Souris, Feb 15, 2006
  9. Anyone got a Canon 380EX manual (PDF, or similar)?

    Looking for the 380EX manual. Anyone?
    Thanks.
    Please post or email to:

    Michel Souris, Feb 15, 2006
  10. Re: Anyone got a Canon 380EX manual (PDF, or similar)?

    http://www.adorama.com/US 163280.html

    Yeh But No But, Feb 15, 2006