    I just went out and bought a Canon SD550. I have been shocked by the
    "camera shake warning" light that appears about 30% of the time I take
    pictures. Has anyone else had this problem???

    John Broady, Sep 15, 2005

  2. That warning comes on whenever the shutter speed falls above a certain
    threshold for slow speed. I believe it is 1/60 sec..

    --
    Steven Blackwood

    Steven Blackwood, Sep 15, 2005

  3. John  Broady

    John Broady Guest

    For me, it comes on whenever I use the flash and I use the optical
    zoom. If I don't zoom the warning light doesn't come on. If I zoom at
    all, I get a warning light every time. The pictures come out fine, but
    it's just very annoying.

    Thanks for the info, though! John

    John Broady, Sep 26, 2005