Canon SD300 to iMovie via USB Possible?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Edward Westin, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. Is it possible to transfer ones movie clips from the camera to computer
    via the USB cable?

    Edward Westin, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Edward Westin

    Guest

    I use Windows XP and have had no problems transferring my videos to my
    computer. My only complaint is that the SD300 uses USB 1.1 and thus
    transferring a gig or two of data can take a while.

    , Jan 20, 2005

  3. Are you sure that the SD300 uses USB1.1. I thought it used USB 2. Are
    these cameras forced to use an older technology becuasue of power
    issues or space constraints? USB 1.1 seems to be quite old now.
    Thanks for any input.

    Edward Westin, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Are you sure that the SD300 uses USB1.1. I thought it used USB 2. Are

    Edward Westin, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Edward Westin

    Guest

    , Jan 24, 2005