  1. Can anyone verify if Canon is planning to release the five megapixel
    version of SD300. If that is the case what is the new model number. I
    heard they might be releasing it in February 05.
    movingaverage, Jan 20, 2005

  2. movingaverage

    mort Guest

    S500

    mort, Jan 21, 2005

  3. S500 is not the compact version. My understanding is the SD300 will
    soon become 5 MP but i dont know when.
    movingaverage, Jan 21, 2005
  4. movingaverage

    Guest

    I have the SD300 and love it. I haven't seen anything on a 5 MP
    version but Konica Minolta is coming out with a very compact 5 MP
    DImage with 2.5 LCD. It looks nice. It is a bit bigger than the SD300
    but hey look at that screen.
    http://engadget.com/entry/1234000167027762/
    , Jan 22, 2005