    Considering these 2 cameras; is one better than the other? Is there a little
    more corner blur in the 800?

    Thanks in advance!

    ....., Oct 28, 2006

  2. .....

    ..... Guest

    Or should I consider the SD550?

    ....., Oct 28, 2006

  3. .....

    Charles Guest

    In article <>, .....
    <> wrote:

    > Considering these 2 cameras; is one better than the other? Is there a little
    > more corner blur in the 800?

    The SD-800 has a 28 to 105 zoom range, the SD-700 has 35 to 140 zoom
    range. The SD-800 has the new Digic III processor and face detection. I
    picked the SD-800 over the SD-700 because of the 28mm at the wide end.

    Some have reported corner softness at that 28mm wide end. I don't see
    corner softness in my copy and I am quite happy with the purchase.

    --
    Charles

    Charles, Oct 28, 2006