    scissors to make 8x10 from 8.5x11, btw)

    Thanks - I hope.

    Richard - soon to be Epson owner with Canon for sale...

    ralford, Sep 11, 2003

  2. ralford

    Wayne Smith Guest

    I have the S9000, which works the same way. I'm not sure if I would
    recommend what I have done, but I got a borderless 5x7 by letting the
    driver default to 8.5x11 paper, sizing my photo to exactly 5x7, and
    (in PS Elements print preview) moving the photo to the top left corner
    of the page. Worked perfectly. Should work for any size paper
    smaller than 8.5x11.

    --
    Wayne Smith

    Wayne Smith, Sep 11, 2003

  3. ralford

    ralford Guest

    Sounded reasonable and works like a charm! Thanks, I was so p*ssed at Canon
    for their myopic driver that I didn't revert to trick the program mode.
    Guess I'll keep it a while longer.

    Thanks again,

    Richard

    www.horsenhounds.com

    ralford, Sep 11, 2003
  4. ralford

    Wayne Smith Guest

    Glad I could help, Richard. I think the only concern would be to
    insure, each time, that the size of the photo is not too large for the
    paper inserted, since that would spray ink where it shouldn't.

    --
    Wayne Smith

    Wayne Smith, Sep 12, 2003