    I have replaced it and wondered if here is any way I can clean it or get it
    done somewhere ?

    Thanks Mick.
    Mick., Feb 27, 2005

  2. Mick.

    Om_Audio Guest

    Why would you want to clean a new print head? If you mean you replaced the
    ink then you can try soaking the head in solvent or hot water but I tried on
    a similar Canon (s450) and it didn't work- a $35 replacement head did the
    trick though.

    Om

    Om_Audio, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Mick.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    No no no...he replaced it. He wants to unclog the OLD one ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  4. Mick.

    Plato Guest

    Mick. wrote:

    > Hi all, I clogged the printer head on my Canon S820 Printer.
    > I have replaced it and wondered if here is any way I can clean it or get it
    > done somewhere ?

    http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/204.htm#2
    I also have a cannon where when you have to replace the ink, you remove
    the head assempbly and then the carts. Makes cleaning the head easy.
    Plato, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Mick.

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mick. wrote:
    > Hi all, I clogged the printer head on my Canon S820 Printer.
    > I have replaced it and wondered if here is any way I can clean it or get it
    > done somewhere ?
    >
    > Thanks Mick.

    I clean mine in one of these. With water and a few drops of vinegar.

    http://search.ebay.com/ultrasonic-cleaner_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8
    SgtMinor, Feb 27, 2005