    hope someone can help.
    cheers
    DW
    dwdw1, Jul 27, 2006

  2. dwdw1

    m Ransley Guest

    Use the highest iso you can till noise is an issue for you, the widest
    lens-aperature opening and fastest shutter speed. The closer you zoom
    the more speed is needed , you have a nice camera but not a truely fast
    one, the brighter the day the better your results will be.
    m Ransley, Jul 27, 2006

  3. dwdw1

    bugbear Guest

    m Ransley wrote:
    > Use the highest iso you can till noise is an issue for you, the widest
    > lens-aperature opening and fastest shutter speed.

    Having set the first 2 (agreed) the third (shutter speed)
    should/will be worked out by the camera.

    if you (manually) set all 3, you're pretty much asking
    for dodgy exposures.

    BugBear
    bugbear, Jul 27, 2006