    carrying it is a no no. Would you recommend any of the 3 i have thought
    about? Or could you suggest any others?

    Thank you in advance

    Tom McHale, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Tom McHale

    John Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:54:14 -0000, "Tom McHale"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello everyone, i am looking to purchase my first digital camera. I
    >currently have a Yashica T4 Super, which i love, however i am in need of a
    >digital camera now. Which to buy tho?? I have been looking at
    >
    >Canon S50
    >Canon IXUS 400
    >Sony DSC P10
    >
    >Do any digital cameras have Carl Zeiss lenses like my Yashica that you could
    >recommend? Is one necesssary?
    >
    >The main priority tho, is that it must fit into my jeans pocket, cos
    >carrying it is a no no. Would you recommend any of the 3 i have thought
    >about? Or could you suggest any others?
    >
    >Thank you in advance

    Can't speak to the other two, but I got the S50 for much the same
    reason - I wanted something easy to carry, fit in a pocket, whatever,
    so I could actually have it with me more than my older Kodak digital
    camera.

    I absolutely love my S50. course, coming from the older Kodak DC4800,
    I probably would've loved a lot of ones I might have gotten instead.
    :)

    John, Dec 5, 2003