Canon S50 connect problem

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Jones, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Peter Jones

    Peter Jones Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:44:06 +1000, "Pak Tse"
    <> wrote:

    >I just bought this camera and installed the CDROM bundled: Digital Camera
    >Solution Disk and Camera Suite 2.0.
    >However, when I install the driver, there was no S50 for selection so I
    >selected the S45 as the camera.
    >Restart the computer and connect the USB cable, but the dialog box did not
    >show up the application registered for selection, it was blank. Then the
    >dialog box had gone.
    >May be I did not log on as administrator when did the installation.

    I'm not quite clear on what is happening. Once you have installed the
    software, you can lauch ZoomBrowser to connect and download images
    from the camera.

    Peter
    Digital Photography Reference
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
    Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
    Health, happiness and healing
    http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com
    Peter Jones, Oct 19, 2003