  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Is this camera really no way to know the battery power left ?

    Alan, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Alan

    Wayne Smith Guest

    There is a "low battery" indication, but only a few minutes prior to
    time to change the battery.

    --
    Wayne Smith

    Wayne Smith, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Alan

    Peter Jones Guest

    Unfortunately, no. The best way is through experience. You'll get to
    know how many shots you can take before the battery starts to go. For
    most people, this shouldn't be a problem, as you can take over 200
    shots (most with flash) before the battery starts to go. While I take
    that many a day regularly, most people probably find that more than
    enough!

    Peter

    wrote:

    >Is this camera really no way to know the battery power left ?

    Digital Photography Reference
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
    Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
    Health, happiness and healing
    http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com

    Peter Jones, Jul 16, 2003