    compare with the S410? Your opinion will be appreciated if you have
    used any of these two digicams.

    thanks

    Anthony Martin, Apr 21, 2004

  2. I don't know about the Sony, but I have a Canon S400 and take indoor
    pictures without flash with a fair amount of success. For indoor shots
    without flash, I switch to manual mode ( a simple twist of a dial ) where I
    have it preset for no flash, ISO400 and AF Lamp disabled. In a well lighted
    room, it works very well. When the lights are low, I have to hold my breath
    or lean against something to compensate for the slow shutter.

    The S400 and S410 are nearly identical, by the way.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Apr 22, 2004