    Does anyone know anything about his?

    Thanks.

    Ian Levit

    Ian, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Ian

    Brad Guest

    In article <>,
    said...
    > I would like to know if anyone else has had problems with the LCD screen on
    > their Canon S400 (digital elf). I purchased mine in August of 2003, and
    > within a week, the LCD was broken. I brought it back to Ritz Camera, which
    > replaced it.
    >
    > Last week, the LCD broke again. I've just sent it off to Canon for repairs.
    >
    > I fear that there is (or was) a problem in manufacturing of some kind. Two
    > broken LCD in less than six months is not normal.
    >
    > Has anyone else had a similar experience?
    >
    > Does anyone know anything about his?

    Haven't had a problem with mine, but I've only had it for a few months.

    Brad, Jan 24, 2004

  3. I've had my S400 about 8 months and taken about 3200 pictures with it. I
    carry it with me every weekend in its belt pouch. I also carry it on most
    days off work and to every special occasion. I almost always use the wrist
    strap and tighten it on my wrist so I won't drop. I have never dropped it or
    knocked it against something. It is in near perfect condition because of
    that. And the LCD is original and in perfect condition.

    In equally good shape is my old S100, the original Digital Elph, which was
    inherited by my wife from me.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Ian