    I would think this is no longer a problem ?

    Thanks,

    Mark.
    Mark Stephen, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Mark Stephen

    DJH Guest

    The shutter lag is much improved over my old Canon S200. i.e. my S200
    used to drive me nuts with this, the S400 doesn't.

    The S400 has a special "burst mode" (which works well) which you have to
    use to get the 2.5 fps. It writes fairly quickly to the card when not
    in the burst mode though, doesn't seem excessively long, even at highest
    resolution.

    DJH, Dec 2, 2003