    After the second shake the effect appears, it sounds a little like a
    loose spring oscillating inside.

    I would be grateful for any comments/advice.
    LaoTze, Feb 3, 2008

  2. LaoTze

    Guest

    On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 09:18:59 -0800 (PST), LaoTze <> wrote:

    > I have a S3 IS that I bought around Christmas. It sounds like it may
    > have something loose in the lens assembly, or it could just be a
    > regular sound of the image stabilization. I am a little clueless when
    > it comes to cameras and photography so I thought I would ask here. I
    > have a short video on youtube of the effect, it is only prevalent when
    > the camera gets a shake or a bump.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQV4BskHoU
    >
    > After the second shake the effect appears, it sounds a little like a
    > loose spring oscillating inside.
    >
    > I would be grateful for any comments/advice.

    Send it in for repairs.
    , Feb 3, 2008

  3. LaoTze

    measekite Guest

    Return it to the store that you got it from.&nbsp; Take a look at the S5

    I have a S3 IS that I bought around Christmas. It sounds like it may have something loose in the lens assembly, or it could just be a regular sound of the image stabilization. I am a little clueless when it comes to cameras and photography so I thought I would ask here. I have a short video on youtube of the effect, it is only prevalent when the camera gets a shake or a bump. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQV4BskHoU After the second shake the effect appears, it sounds a little like a loose spring oscillating inside. I would be grateful for any comments/advice.
    measekite, Feb 4, 2008
  4. LaoTze

    Mr. Strat Guest

    In article <TdJpj.2996$>, measekite
    <> wrote:

    > <head>
    > </head>
    > Take a look at the S5</font><br>
    > LaoTze wrote:
    > cite="mid:"
    > type="cite">
    > <pre wrap="">I have a S3 IS that I bought around Christmas. It sounds like
    > it may
    > have something loose in the lens assembly, or it could just be a
    > regular sound of the image stabilization. I am a little clueless when
    > it comes to cameras and photography so I thought I would ask here. I
    > have a short video on youtube of the effect, it is only prevalent when
    > the camera gets a shake or a bump.
    >
    > <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    > href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQV4BskHoU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    > v=AuQV4BskHoU</a>
    >
    > After the second shake the effect appears, it sounds a little like a
    > loose spring oscillating inside.
    >
    > I would be grateful for any comments/advice.
    > </pre>

    We would be grateful if you'd quit posting in HTML.
    Mr. Strat, Feb 4, 2008
  5. LaoTze

    measekite Guest

    This does not reply to the S3 Canon issue.

    Mr. Strat wrote:

    In article &lt;TdJpj.2996$&gt;, measekite &lt;&gt; wrote:

    &lt;!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"&gt; &lt;html&gt; &lt;head&gt; &lt;meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"&gt; &lt;/head&gt; &lt;body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"&gt; &lt;font face="sans-serif"&gt;Return it to the store that you got it from.&amp;nbsp; Take a look at the S5&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br&gt; &lt;br&gt; LaoTze wrote: &lt;blockquote cite="mid:" type="cite"&gt; &lt;pre wrap=""&gt;I have a S3 IS that I bought around Christmas. It sounds like it may have something loose in the lens assembly, or it could just be a regular sound of the image stabilization. I am a little clueless when it comes to cameras and photography so I thought I would ask here. I have a short video on youtube of the effect, it is only prevalent when the camera gets a shake or a bump. &lt;a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQV4BskHoU"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=AuQV4BskHoU&lt;/a&gt; After the second shake the effect appears, it sounds a little like a loose spring oscillating inside. I would be grateful for any comments/advice. &lt;/pre&gt; &lt;/blockquote&gt; &lt;/body&gt; &lt;/html&gt;

    We would be grateful if you'd quit posting in HTML.
    measekite, Feb 4, 2008
  6. LaoTze

    GMAN Guest

    In article <pwNpj.5911$>, boyhowdy wrote:
    ><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

    OMG, quit posting html, are you retarded?
    GMAN, Feb 5, 2008