    Or maybe even introduce me to an ever better program to edit my
    photo's.

    Thanks in advance
    www.ttdown.com, Nov 7, 2005

  2. www.ttdown.com

    Jack Guest

    Go to the Canon USA web site (canonusa.com). All software can be
    downloaded free. Actually Picasa2 which is also free, is better than
    Canon's Zoombrowser. Why didn't you just Google the question. You could
    have saved yourself the time of posting to this newsgroup.
    Jack

    Jack, Nov 7, 2005

  3. On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:46:43 GMT, www.ttdown.com
    <> wrote:

    >I bought the camera, but it did not come with software .. or the user
    >rmanual (which sucks very hard). Im hoping maybe someone has the
    >software, or knows where I can get it..
    >
    >Or maybe even introduce me to an ever better program to edit my
    >photo's.
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    All the information you seek is on the Canon USA site.

    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=322&modelid=11368

    --

    Scott in Florida
    Scott in Florida, Nov 8, 2005
  4. www.ttdown.com

    Moe Guest

    There's an "online" manual here.......very handy:

    http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/pss2is/overview-e.html

    Moe, Nov 8, 2005
  5. It took me as much time to type this into newsgroups as it would have
    to google it .. so I see not time lost there :)

    Anyways thanks for the advice

    www.ttdown.com, Nov 8, 2005