    which manufacturer did you use? I would prefer to refill my existing
    cartridges, but I am unsure as to which manufacturer to use and where to
    purchase them from. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

    Robert Stewart, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Robert Stewart

    Bob Galvin Guest

    I have purchased cartridges from the following:

    http://www.ink4art.com/?AID=8791362&PID=227502

    I was very pleased with the service from the company and the results in my
    S600 printer. Buying one of their "bulk" options reduces the individual
    cartridge price to about $3.50. For me, this is cheap enough to make me not
    even bother to attempt re-filling my old cartridges. I am not affiliated
    with this company.

    "Robert Stewart" <> wrote in message
    > I know that this topic has probably been beat to death, but I have to ask.
    > I am currently using a Canon S630 printer, and while I know that it is not

    > high end photo printer, I have been pleased with my results so far. My
    > question is, has anyone had any experience with the aftermarket

    replacement

    Bob Galvin, Jul 23, 2003