    said at least a month. Is there a quicker way to get it done? Are
    some stores quicker than others?

    Albert
    golden67, Feb 26, 2004

  2. golden67

    Ed E. Guest

    You can send it to Canon yourself, if you want. It took my camera 2 weeks
    to come back, and it was in for more than just a cleaning.

    Your retailer might also be giving you a high time estimate so you're
    pleasantly surprised when it arrives sooner than that. If they told you 1
    week and it took 2, you'd be really upset.
    Ed E., Feb 26, 2004

  3. golden67

    golden67 Guest

    Thank Ed,
    I called Canon and they said I could bring it in to them an I
    could have It back in 7 to 10 days.

    Albert

    golden67, Feb 26, 2004