    Glenn T. Dulmage
    207 Valley Road
    Chestertown MD 21620

    GlennT Dulmage, Apr 1, 2004

  2. GlennT Dulmage

    Ed E. Guest

    Sounds defective.

    Ed E., Apr 1, 2004

  3. GlennT Dulmage

    Canongirly Guest

    "GlennT Dulmage" <> wrote in message
    news:vwVac.26390$...
    > One of the seven (center, top) does not light up - ever. Not when I use

    all
    > the AF points and not when I cycle through them to pick just one (I tried
    > it with three different lenses - same result). Anyone else have this
    > problem? Is this a defect in the camera?
    >
    > --
    > Glenn T. Dulmage
    > 207 Valley Road
    > Chestertown MD 21620

    Sounds like a fault, all seven light up on all seven of our 300d's with all
    lenses...at least no one has told me any different anyway.

    Canongirly, Apr 1, 2004
  4. GlennT Dulmage

    Guest

    GlennT Dulmage <> wrote:
    > One of the seven (center, top) does not light up - ever. Not when I use all
    > the AF points and not when I cycle through them to pick just one (I tried
    > it with three different lenses - same result). Anyone else have this
    > problem? Is this a defect in the camera?

    My Digital Rebel's focus points all work fine. You should probably contact
    customer service at Canon to discuss this isuse.

    , Apr 3, 2004