    things like SLR products, lenses and the Canon logo?

    thanks

    If he is so smart, how come he is dead? - Homer Simpson
    Vinylmixer, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Vinylmixer

    Bill Crocker Guest

    Canon U.S.A., Inc.
    One Canon Plaza
    Lake Success, NY 11042
    Phone: 516-328-5000

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Vinylmixer

    Vinylmixer Guest

    Thanks but no good to me away over here in Ireland just looking for a few
    images for a document on Canon, and I thought with the dawn of the internet,
    companies would have a small selection of images to use on their website,
    which a few companies do have. I cant seem to find any on the Canon site.

    Vinylmixer, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Vinylmixer

    Ron Recer Guest

    Try the following:

    http://www.usa.canon.com/html/CIWPRList.jsp?minisite=10000

    It is the Canon USA site for press releases.

    Ron

    Ron Recer, Apr 9, 2005