    1. Advertising

  2. Nomad

    Brad Guest

    Brad, Feb 7, 2004

  3. "Brad" <> wrote in message
    news:MPG.1a8ea57ac30e352698bbf3@news...
    > In article <>,
    > said...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2984735675&category=30014
    &sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

    > > includes 512 MB flash card

    > Great camera. These are typically selling right now for about $350 with a
    > 256MB card, but I know how people like to overpay on ebay so that they can
    > get a point in their feedback.

    New ones are about $325, but with a 32MB card. eBay is famous for people
    paying too much for stuff. A 512MB card now costs about $100.

    Steven M. Scharf, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Nomad

    Brad Guest

    In article <rR8Vb.15052$>,
    said...

    > "Brad" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > said...
    > > >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2984735675&category=30014
    > &sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
    > > >
    > > > includes 512 MB flash card

    > > Great camera. These are typically selling right now for about $350 with a
    > > 256MB card, but I know how people like to overpay on ebay so that they can
    > > get a point in their feedback.

    > New ones are about $325, but with a 32MB card. eBay is famous for people
    > paying too much for stuff. A 512MB card now costs about $100.

    I was talking about new ones as well. I have seen a number of deals on
    the net that include 256MB cards. The only problem is that they are
    usually the slower cards.

    Brad, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Nomad

    R2D2 Guest

    Brad <> wrote in news:MPG.1a8eeaa510dfc82998bbf4@news:

    > In article <rR8Vb.15052$>,
    > said...
    >>
    >> "Brad" <> wrote in message
    >> > In article <>,
    >> > said...
    >> > >

    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2984735675&category
    >> =30014 &sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

    >> > Great camera. These are typically selling right now for about $350
    >> > with a 256MB card, but I know how people like to overpay on ebay so
    >> > that they can get a point in their feedback.

    >> New ones are about $325, but with a 32MB card. eBay is famous for
    >> people paying too much for stuff. A 512MB card now costs about $100.

    > I was talking about new ones as well. I have seen a number of deals
    > on the net that include 256MB cards. The only problem is that they
    > are usually the slower cards.

    It seems that Tony is the high bidder on this item too. Geez.

    R2D2, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Nomad

    Brad Guest

    In article <Xns948972688031R2D2starwarsjedi@130.133.1.4>, R2D2@NO____-
    _SPAM.TV said...
    > Brad <> wrote in news:MPG.1a8eeaa510dfc82998bbf4@news:
    >
    > > In article <rR8Vb.15052$>,
    > > said...
    > >>
    > >> "Brad" <> wrote in message
    > >> > >
    > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2984735675&category
    > >> =30014 &sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

    > >> New ones are about $325, but with a 32MB card. eBay is famous for
    > >> people paying too much for stuff. A 512MB card now costs about $100.

    > > I was talking about new ones as well. I have seen a number of deals
    > > on the net that include 256MB cards. The only problem is that they
    > > are usually the slower cards.
    > >

    > It seems that Tony is the high bidder on this item too. Geez.

    I can't believe anybody is paying $425 for a used camera and card that can
    be bought brand new for less (and there are still 1.5 days left). I
    remember when you could actually get a deal on ebay. It'll be a good
    story for my grandkids.

    Brad, Feb 8, 2004
  7. Nomad

    R2D2 Guest

    Brad <> wrote in news:MPG.1a8ff6c587997b4a98bbfb@news:

    > I can't believe anybody is paying $425 for a used camera and card that
    > can be bought brand new for less (and there are still 1.5 days left).
    > I remember when you could actually get a deal on ebay. It'll be a
    > good story for my grandkids.

    It is up to $504 now. What a moron.

    R2D2, Feb 8, 2004
  8. Nomad

    Brad Guest

    In article <Xns94896228AF86ER2D2starwarsjedi@130.133.1.4>, R2D2
    @NOSPPPPPAM.TV said...
    > Brad <> wrote in news:MPG.1a8ff6c587997b4a98bbfb@news:
    >
    > > I can't believe anybody is paying $425 for a used camera and card that
    > > can be bought brand new for less (and there are still 1.5 days left).
    > > I remember when you could actually get a deal on ebay. It'll be a
    > > good story for my grandkids.

    > It is up to $504 now. What a moron.

    The bidder has a -1 rating. I have to imagine somebody is screwing
    around.

    Brad, Feb 8, 2004
  9. Nomad

    Paul L Guest