    couple of years ago.. i am planning to buy it second hand for about
    $300.. do you think its worht it? are there better cameras in the
    market? Its in good shape and does everything it is supposed to.. cheers
    phreak me, Dec 16, 2006

  2. phreak  me

    Celcius Guest

    "phreak me" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Guys... I dont know whether you remember this camera.. it came out a
    > couple of years ago.. i am planning to buy it second hand for about
    > $300.. do you think its worht it? are there better cameras in the
    > market? Its in good shape and does everything it is supposed to.. cheers

    I had one.
    Excellent camera.
    However, while new, the lens was making noises when turning the camera on. I
    went to the store and they gave me a new one. Less than a year later, while
    I was on a trip, the lens froze when I tried to turn the camera off. It
    never worked the rest of the trip. When I was back home, I had it repaired
    free of charge and traded it in for a Rebel XT.
    Take care,
    Marcel
    Celcius, Dec 16, 2006