    to write down the information given in the display
    for each image?

    , Oct 2, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Is there any way to transfer to my computer the information displayed
    > on the LCD Monitor (camera settings, f stop, etc.) or is the only way
    > to write down the information given in the display
    > for each image?

    The information should be in the EXIF section of the JPEG file. Try using
    a viewer like IrfanView to see the EXIF data. Open the JPEG file, and use
    Menu: Image, Information, click EXIF info.

    Other programs like PIE will allow you to rename the file based on some of
    the EXIF information fields:
    http://www.picmeta.com/

    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Jim Townsend Guest

    wrote:

    > Is there any way to transfer to my computer the information displayed
    > on the LCD Monitor (camera settings, f stop, etc.) or is the only way
    > to write down the information given in the display
    > for each image?

    This information is embedded in the images by the camera.. It's called
    EXIF data... You need suitable software to read the data..

    Most editing and image viewing programs can display this EXIF data..

    Jim Townsend, Oct 3, 2005