Canon Powershot A95. Good Or Bad???

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by algotz, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. algotz

    algotz Guest

    Hi, people!

    I´m going to replace my old Canon Powershot A40 & just saw the new Canon
    Powershot A95 model. It has got most of the stuff I want. Especially the
    "flip out" LCD.

    Are there any A95 users here that can share their experiences of this
    camera?

    Any annoying things?

    Image quality/sharpness compared to other similar cameras?

    How is it, handheld without flash in medium/lowlight situations?
    (My A40 didn´t even like cloudy days = blurry photos)

    How bad/jerky are the 640x480 10fps & 320x256 15fps video modes?
    Useless or...?

    Other comments?

    --
    "algotz"