    Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..

    I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    them and they are Great..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Apr 25, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Max Guest

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:11:44 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    <> wrote:

    >In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    >

    >http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    >

    >Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    >
    >I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    >them and they are Great..

    You probably aren't doing them any favours, as this is almost a
    commercial posting, even if you don't work for them.
    Max, Apr 25, 2004

  3. On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:04:29 +1200, Max <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:11:44 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    >>

    >>http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    >>

    >>Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    >>
    >>I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    >>them and they are Great..
    >>

    >You probably aren't doing them any favours, as this is almost a
    >commercial posting, even if you don't work for them.

    Crap..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Apr 25, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    >

    > http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    >

    > Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    >
    > I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    > them and they are Great..

    That's what you said about Paradigm when you were advertising for them.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Apr 25, 2004
  5. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Max Guest

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:43:18 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:04:29 +1200, Max <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:11:44 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    >>>

    >>>http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    >>>

    >>>Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    >>>
    >>>I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    >>>them and they are Great..
    >>>

    >>You probably aren't doing them any favours, as this is almost a
    >>commercial posting, even if you don't work for them.

    >Crap..

    WIth some ISPs and hosts, in their T&Cs, if they find that a website
    that is being hosted by them, is being advertised in a newsgroup, then
    they can remove your site. I have heard of this happening, and the
    company who were being suspended had to prove that they hadn't made
    the newsgroup posting.
    Putting in >>>I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had
    some dealings with >>>them and they are Great.. , isn't a defense, as
    anyone can write that.
    Max, Apr 26, 2004
  6. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Palm Guest

    "Max" <> wrote in message
    > WIth some ISPs and hosts, in their T&Cs, if they find that a website
    > that is being hosted by them, is being advertised in a newsgroup, then
    > they can remove your site. I have heard of this happening, and the
    > company who were being suspended had to prove that they hadn't made
    > the newsgroup posting.
    > Putting in >>>I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had
    > some dealings with >>>them and they are Great.. , isn't a defense, as
    > anyone can write that.

    It's sad when we can't even recommend good bargains to fellow newsgroupies
    .... mind u if u look at how many online store recommendations are done on
    aus.dvd you'd wonder why all those stores haven't closed. I for one like to
    be told of bargains, when sales are one ...then at least u don't miss out.
    Also like comments about service, packaging then u know what others think of
    particular online retailers. ...just my 2c worth ...J
    Palm, Apr 26, 2004
  7. The GHOST of WOGER.

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Palm" <stinky1stinky@[nospam]hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Max" <> wrote in message
    > > WIth some ISPs and hosts, in their T&Cs, if they find that a website
    > > that is being hosted by them, is being advertised in a newsgroup, then
    > > they can remove your site. I have heard of this happening, and the
    > > company who were being suspended had to prove that they hadn't made
    > > the newsgroup posting.
    > > Putting in >>>I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had
    > > some dealings with >>>them and they are Great.. , isn't a defense, as
    > > anyone can write that.

    > It's sad when we can't even recommend good bargains to fellow newsgroupies
    > ... mind u if u look at how many online store recommendations are done on
    > aus.dvd you'd wonder why all those stores haven't closed. I for one like

    > be told of bargains, when sales are one ...then at least u don't miss out.
    > Also like comments about service, packaging then u know what others think

    of
    > particular online retailers. ...just my 2c worth ...J

    Retail bargains which are in a store where people can get it off the shelf,
    take to the sales person to do the cheap transaction shouldn't be a problem.
    No one gaurantee that a cheap mail order has something in stock at the time
    of an order and gaurantee that the delivery will go through on time without
    any hasssles what so ever.
    A decent retail store usually offers to replace faulty goods that have only
    just been bought, not counting DSE who prefer to send the item away to HQ to
    see if it can be repaired instead.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Apr 26, 2004
  8. The GHOST of WOGER.

    pete Guest

    "E. Scrooge" wrote:

    > "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    > >

    > > http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    > >

    > > Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    > >
    > > I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    > > them and they are Great..

    > That's what you said about Paradigm when you were advertising for them.
    >
    > E. Scrooge

    maybe thats why theyre rated number 1 by Hitwise ? haha
    pete, Apr 27, 2004
  9. On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:07:33 +1200, pete <> wrote:

    >"E. Scrooge" wrote:
    >
    >> "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> > In Stock and Ready to Ship to Your Door! NZD$485.00
    >> >

    >> > http://www.flashcards.co.nz/eshop/
    >> >

    >> > Total delivered Price and is less than 24 hours..
    >> >
    >> > I have nothing at all to do with this shop but just had some dealings with
    >> > them and they are Great..

    >> That's what you said about Paradigm when you were advertising for them.
    >>
    >> E. Scrooge

    >maybe thats why theyre rated number 1 by Hitwise ? haha

    I get 99% of my stuff from PP..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Apr 27, 2004