    this but top left is still the worst part of the frame. Does anyone
    else have this? Should I expect this with a 'budget' digicam? - or have
    I a duffer ...

    JJ, Apr 17, 2006

  2. JJ

    Davy Guest

    Hi JJ
    I don't like sending folks to other forums.... but what the heck if it
    helps folks, done it 3 times lately...

    Have a peep here, you will have to have a look through-:
    http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=15 maybe while
    you are there have a peep at the review, pretty sure your fault not
    been mentioned.

    Been looking at either the A610/A540 or the Sony, just can't decide,
    wonder have you tried to lie it on it's back and look to see if the
    lens rings are evenly spaced.

    Somewhere on the link is a write up on the E18 lens error fault
    although it was a simple twist and click type of fix it kinda got me
    worried, so for curiosity I Googled 'Canon E18 error' there was quite
    a list I'm afraid.

    I guess you just can't ram them in a pocket like a cigarette lighter
    whether this is a reason I don't know...!

    Davy

    Davy, Apr 17, 2006

  3. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Thanks Davy. I used Steves Digicams site b4 buying the camera. Useful
    site. Had a look at the forums but cannot see anything about my prob.
    The E18 fault is something so far i haven't had! :) The A620 is
    generally a very good camera - with the proviso about lens softness
    i've highlighted. (But I do enlarge up to A4/A3). Be interesting to see
    if any other A620 owners have spotted the same thing.

    JJ, Apr 18, 2006
  4. JJ

    Jim Blue Guest

    I have had an A620 since late January and do not see this problem.

    Jim Blue, Apr 18, 2006