    digital camera with 7.1 mega pixel resolution and high-quality, 4x
    Optical Zoom lens

    More inf at your request.
    Digital, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Digital <> wrote:
    >digital camera with 7.1 mega pixel resolution and high-quality, 4x
    >Optical Zoom lens

    Yes, ok, so what? Did you mean to ask something or point out something or

    >More inf at your request.

    Why? More infos are readily available at dpreview.com or from Canon. What is
    your point?

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Jan 6, 2008

  3. Digital

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Jürgen Exner wrote:
    > Digital <> wrote:
    >> digital camera with 7.1 mega pixel resolution and high-quality, 4x
    >> Optical Zoom lens

    > Yes, ok, so what? Did you mean to ask something or point out something or
    >
    >> More inf at your request.

    > Why? More infos are readily available at dpreview.com or from Canon. What is
    > your point?
    >
    > jue

    I assume he wants to sell it. He would enclose a pic, but although the
    camera has a self-timer, trying to get a picture of it is driving him
    nuts. Personally I would use a mirror.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jan 7, 2008