    working I mean being able to print - that's all.

    Best regards Kenneth

    , May 16, 2007

  2. Hi
    I doubt that you would find a fully functonal 3rd party printer server, may
    be this, http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/ps4a/homepage.spml email and
    ask them, it is an expensive device.
    There is a version of the printer MP800R that is Network ready, contact
    Cannon may be there is an upgrade path to the Network module.
    In general, http://www.ezlan.net/prtserver.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    On May 17, 4:46 am, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
    <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > I doubt that you would find a fully functonal 3rd party printer server, may
    > be this,http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/ps4a/homepage.spmlemail and
    > ask them, it is an expensive device.
    > There is a version of the printer MP800R that is Network ready, contact
    > Cannon may be there is an upgrade path to the Network module.
    > In general,http://www.ezlan.net/prtserver.html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hi

    > > I've just tried to get a Linksys WPS54G working with above mentioned
    > > printer - with no luck. Got confermed byCanonand Linksys that the
    > > two arent compatible...

    > > So: Does anyone have a writeless printserver working with anMP800? By
    > > working I mean being able to print - that's all.

    > > Best regards Kenneth

    Hi Jack

    Thank's for the info - even if it's not very uplifting. Think I'll try
    and contact Canon.

    Kenneth

    , May 18, 2007