    --
    Nigel
    (I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left)
    Nig, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Nig

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Dave Taylor wrote:
    > > Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?

    > Tried here:
    > http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportIndexAct

    Check out GroupShot from Microsoft Research too

    http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot

    Group Shot algorithms are different from traditional panoramic
    stichers.

    Group Shot takes multiple photographs, allows you to select the
    portions you like from each of them to create a totally new photo with
    the "best features of all the preceding photos.

    http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/GroupShotHelp.htm

    Cheers
    Nathan
    Nathan Mercer, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Nig

    Riff Guest

    Nig wrote:
    > Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
    > past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
    > with my previous Canon S1 camera.
    >
    > Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
    > My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

    Looks like photostich is bundled now with ZoomBrowser EX, can't see
    anywhere you can download it separately. Zoombrowser EX is available at
    thru Canon download library, eg:
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/co...ResultsAct&keyword=s2is&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
    and the drivers/software popup will give you the zoombrowser link
    cheers
    riff
    Riff, Feb 8, 2006
  5. On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:56:32 +1300, Riff <> wrote:

    Infranview now does photostiching...
    >Nig wrote:
    >> Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
    >> past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
    >> with my previous Canon S1 camera.
    >>
    >> Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
    >> My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.
    >>

    >Looks like photostich is bundled now with ZoomBrowser EX, can't see
    >anywhere you can download it separately. Zoombrowser EX is available at
    >thru Canon download library, eg:
    >http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/co...ResultsAct&keyword=s2is&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
    >and the drivers/software popup will give you the zoombrowser link
    >cheers
    >riff

    Images of home (NZ)
    http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz/home