    back ground is as a traditional photographer.

    Mnay Thanks
    Dom
    Fattie Jones, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Fattie Jones wrote:
    > Any comments from anyone who has compared these photo printer would be
    > appriciated. The bottom line is, is the i950 worth double the cost of the
    > i850, are the printed images really that much better.
    >
    > I plan to use the prints to put up on the wall and also potentially sell. My
    > back ground is as a traditional photographer.
    >
    > Mnay Thanks
    > Dom

    I'm looking to replace and old Epson Photo 700 and after reading the
    review on http://www.photo-i.co.uk , I'm getting one.

    The forum link on the bootom of the review page,
    http://www.photo-i.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.pl?s=3e1e97db0b69ffff;act=SF;f=35
    has some good messages on comparisons with other printers.
    Stephen Smith, Jul 25, 2003

  3. "Stephen Smith" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking to replace and old Epson Photo 700 and after reading the
    > review on http://www.photo-i.co.uk , I'm getting one.

    Could you be more specific?

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Jul 26, 2003