    unfortunate end (landing on the floor with the lens extended). Any input or
    experience would be greatly appreciated.
    Julie

    Mark & Julie Ostapovitch, Jan 10, 2006

  2. Mark & Julie Ostapovitch

    m Ransley Guest

    Im not looking at any for myself I have a sony w5 but if I were I would
    look at the new Kodak dual lens 23 and 3x zoom, the 23mm does 180
    panaramic by auto stitching, in camera, 3 shots together, a 5mp under
    400 I believe, it should be out soon. It has enough unique features
    that I now might consider it. Even the 23mm extra lens feature alone,
    gives it the widest P&S lens available , just that makes it a
    consideration for me. With 180 panaramics you have a whole new type of
    photography to explore. I bet its a #1 seller this year.

    m Ransley, Jan 10, 2006