    lenses to EF interchangeable lenses for EOS series SLR cameras."

    a little more at: http://newcamz.blogspot.com

    Cheers

    newcamz.blogspot.com, Jul 23, 2006

  2. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Roy G Guest

    HELP

    "newcamz.blogspot.com" >

    This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of mission
    to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless information and
    stupid questions.

    Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.

    I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 23, 2006

  3. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Helen Guest

    Re: HELP

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > "newcamz.blogspot.com" >
    >

    > This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of
    > mission to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless
    > information and stupid questions.
    >
    > Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.
    >
    > I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.

    could do the trick. India.

    Helen, Jul 23, 2006
  4. Really BAD website!

    Charles Schuler, Jul 23, 2006
  5. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Bill K Guest

    Re: HELP

    Helen wrote:
    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > > "newcamz.blogspot.com" >
    > >

    > > This is the THIRD SPAM from this clown today. Is he on some sort of
    > > mission to bore us all to death, with his endless supply of useless
    > > information and stupid questions.
    > >
    > > Paul and Helen, please help to rid us of this pest.
    > >
    > > I have an ample supply of Rodenticide.
    > >

    > could do the trick. India.

    This spammer's a dead man walking with Helen, Paul and Roy after him.

    --
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Jul 24, 2006
  6. newcamz.blogspot.com

    I Know Guest

    "newcamz.blogspot.com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > "Explore every camera Canon has ever developed, from the 1933 Kwanon
    > Prototype model to our newest offerings."
    >
    > "Canon boasts a comprehensive lens lineup, from its historical S mount
    > lenses to EF interchangeable lenses for EOS series SLR cameras."
    >
    > a little more at: http://newcamz.blogspot.com
    >
    > Cheers

    How is you blogspot page different from the Canon website?
    http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/index.html

    Oh I see your camera museum is just a link to Canon's, and you are just
    spamming your page.

    I Know, Jul 25, 2006