    pictures up then put them back on the memory card and take them to the print
    shop but it wont let me write back to the camera or paste it into the canon
    picture folder, is this not possible?
    §håz, Sep 17, 2006

  2. §håz

    Joan Guest

    Use a card reader. When you go to the photo kiosk, the files don't
    need to be in any specific folder on the card. Just create a folder
    on the card for your modified images and put them in that folder.
    Name the files appropriately and you'll be sure you have the right
    files for printing.

    --
    Joan

    "§håz" <> wrote in message
    : Hi, I've got a canon poweshot A85. What I wanted to do was brighten
    some
    : pictures up then put them back on the memory card and take them to
    the print
    : shop but it wont let me write back to the camera or paste it into
    the canon
    : picture folder, is this not possible?
    :
    :
    Joan, Sep 17, 2006

  3. §håz

    wilt Guest

    §håz wrote:
    > Hi, I've got a canon poweshot A85. What I wanted to do was brighten some
    > pictures up then put them back on the memory card and take them to the print
    > shop but it wont let me write back to the camera or paste it into the canon
    > picture folder, is this not possible?

    Verified with Canon...it is NOT possible to add/replace any image on
    the CF card and have the canon camera recognize it to display on the
    camera LCD!

    It is possible to add/replace any image on the CF card and insert it
    into the print machine in the store or reader on a PC, and have the
    print machine or PC display it.
    wilt, Sep 17, 2006
  4. §håz

    §håz Guest

    *wilt* typed message:

    | §håz wrote:
    || Hi, I've got a canon poweshot A85. What I wanted to do was brighten
    || some pictures up then put them back on the memory card and take them
    || to the print shop but it wont let me write back to the camera or
    || paste it into the canon picture folder, is this not possible?
    |
    | Verified with Canon...it is NOT possible to add/replace any image on
    | the CF card and have the canon camera recognize it to display on the
    | camera LCD!
    |
    | It is possible to add/replace any image on the CF card and insert it
    | into the print machine in the store or reader on a PC, and have the
    | print machine or PC display it.

    OK, Thanks
    §håz, Sep 17, 2006