    Nikkors.

    http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    > It's true! Only Canon lenses can be this versatile in such demanding
    > situations. I realize now that the Nikkors simply couldn't hold up
    > under the pressure. Had I known how good L glass is I would have
    > never bought Nikkors.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm

    Nice one. <G>

    David

    David J Taylor, Feb 14, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    SimonLW Guest

    "David J Taylor" <-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk>
    wrote in message news:AyGAh.12257$...
    > Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    >> It's true! Only Canon lenses can be this versatile in such demanding
    >> situations. I realize now that the Nikkors simply couldn't hold up
    >> under the pressure. Had I known how good L glass is I would have
    >> never bought Nikkors.
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm

    > Nice one. <G>
    >
    > David

    They need a few 600 f/4s for end tables. I like the "professional version"
    neck strap. I'll have to get one for my XTi.
    -S

    SimonLW, Feb 14, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Skip Guest

    "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > It's true! Only Canon lenses can be this versatile in such demanding
    > situations. I realize now that the Nikkors simply couldn't hold up under
    > the pressure. Had I known how good L glass is I would have never bought
    > Nikkors.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm

    Make sure there are filters on those white lenses, otherwise they won't be
    weather sealed! (You don't want any of that wine to get inside the lens,
    now, do you?)

    --
    Skip Middleton
    www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip, Feb 15, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Skip Guest

    Skip, Feb 15, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    oceanwalks Guest

    On Feb 14, 7:06 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
    > It's true! Only Canon lenses can be this versatile in such demanding
    > situations. I realize now that the Nikkors simply couldn't hold up under
    > the pressure. Had I known how good L glass is I would have never bought
    > Nikkors.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm
    >
    > Rita

    That picture is a hoot - now could I just have one of those table legs
    please.

    oceanwalks, Feb 15, 2007
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Psst Guest

    On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:06:50 -0500, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04
    @aol.com> wrote:

    >It's true! Only Canon lenses can be this versatile in such demanding
    >situations. I realize now that the Nikkors simply couldn't hold up under
    >the pressure. Had I known how good L glass is I would have never bought
    >Nikkors.
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/glass.htm
    >

    >Rita

    My,you are well endowed