    Dave Croft
    Warrington
    England

    Dave Croft, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Dave Croft

    horizon Guest

    "Dave Croft" <> wrote in message
    news:s8Rtb.1127$...
    > In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    > rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work with his
    > Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    > Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    > Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    > I have tried Google but I can't find anything.
    > TIA
    > --
    > Dave Croft
    > Warrington
    > England

    found this on google:

    http://www.driverforum.com/printer4/4095.html

    horizon, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Dave Croft

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Dave Croft tried to scribble ...

    > In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    > rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work with
    > his Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    > Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    > Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    > I have tried Google but I can't find anything.
    > TIA

    Canon UK site only has a W2k driver .. dunno if this is any good though ..
    http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    =1064374771
    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message news:bp8o45$1ju4no$-berlin.de...
    > Dave Croft tried to scribble ...
    >
    > > In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    > > rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work with
    > > his Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    > > Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    > > Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    > > I have tried Google but I can't find anything.

    > Canon UK site only has a W2k driver .. dunno if this is any good though ..
    > http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/
    > Digweed

    Thanks Guys, I tried the driver site but it isn't there.
    Looks like he might need a new printer.
    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington

    Dave Croft, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Dave Croft

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:32:20 -0000, "Dave Croft"
    <> wrote:

    >In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    >rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work with his
    >Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    >Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    >Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    >I have tried Google but I can't find anything.
    >TIA

    Have u tried www.driverguide.com

    user: drivers
    pwd: all

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message news:...
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:32:20 -0000, "Dave Croft"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    > >rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work with his
    > >Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    > >Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    > >Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    > >I have tried Google but I can't find anything.
    > >TIA

    > Have u tried www.driverguide.com
    > user: drivers
    > pwd: all
    > jd

    Thanks Jim, I tried that last night & unfortunately Win MX isn't included .
    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington

    Dave Croft, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Dave Croft

    Boomer Guest

    "Dave Croft" <> wrote in

    > "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:32:20 -0000, "Dave Croft"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >In an attempt to get the blind to lead the blind my friend
    >> >rang to say that his new computer installed today will not work
    >> >with his Cannon LBP-800 Laser Printer.
    >> >Win XP just refuses to accept the driver.
    >> >Does anyone know if a suitable driver exists anywhere.
    >> >I have tried Google but I can't find anything.
    >> >TIA

    >> Have u tried www.driverguide.com
    >> user: drivers
    >> pwd: all
    >> jd

    > Thanks Jim, I tried that last night & unfortunately Win MX isn't
    > included . --
    > Dave Croft
    > Warrington
    > England

    Try this:
    http://www.driverforum.com/printer4/4096.html

    Boomer, Nov 17, 2003
  8. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message news:Xns94363476360CMailinatorcom@209.98.50.131...
    > "Dave Croft" <> wrote in
    >
    > > "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message

    > Try this:
    > http://www.driverforum.com/printer4/4096.html

    Thanks Boomer, Despite my friend ringing Canon UK who said there was
    no driver that would work The method you posted of loading the 2000 driver did work.
    Many thanks,

    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington

    Dave Croft, Nov 18, 2003
  9. Dave Croft

    Boomer Guest

    "Dave Croft" <> wrote in
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dave Croft" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> Try this:
    >> http://www.driverforum.com/printer4/4096.html

    > Thanks Boomer, Despite my friend ringing Canon UK who said there
    > was no driver that would work The method you posted of loading the
    > 2000 driver did work. Many thanks,

    You're welcome. Sorry it didn't work. :-(

    Boomer, Nov 18, 2003
  10. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Dave Croft" <> wrote in
    > >> Try this:
    > >> http://www.driverforum.com/printer4/4096.html

    > > Thanks Boomer, Despite my friend ringing Canon UK who said there
    > > was no driver that would work The method you posted of loading the
    > > 2000 driver did work. Many thanks,

    > You're welcome. Sorry it didn't work. :-(

    The method you posted did work. Thanx Again!
    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington

    Dave Croft, Nov 18, 2003
  11. Dave Croft

    Boomer Guest

    "Dave Croft" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dave Croft" <> wrote in
    >> >
    >> > Thanks Boomer, Despite my friend ringing Canon UK who said there
    >> > was no driver that would work The method you posted of loading the
    >> > 2000 driver did work. Many thanks,

    >> You're welcome. Sorry it didn't work. :-(
    >>

    > The method you posted did work. Thanx Again!

    D'oh! I'm only on first cup of coffee. Still can't see/read.

    You're welcome and I am glad it DID work. :)

    Boomer, Nov 18, 2003