    Any help much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Richard

    Richard, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Richard

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in news:3f3136f8$0$18497
    $:

    > also
    > night shots eg; lights of Vegas.

    For the night shots, did you use a tripod?

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    UMMM - No!?!

    Richard, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Richard

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in news:3f3145aa$0$18495
    $:

    > UMMM - No!?!
    >

    > "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    >> "Richard" <> wrote in news:3f3136f8$0$18497
    >> $:
    >>
    >> > also
    >> > night shots eg; lights of Vegas.

    >> For the night shots, did you use a tripod?

    If you want decent night shots... unfortunately you'll need to use a
    tripod. This is the case with any camera (unless you bump up the ISO).

    Otherwise, photos will come out underexposed OR properly exposed but
    blurry.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 6, 2003