    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jun 18, 2009

  2. <Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    > Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    > Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    And when you asked someone at one of the places you found by Googling
    what did they say?

    J¡m ßéâñ, Jun 18, 2009

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Mike Easter Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    > Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    If I go to the Canon site to determine what would happen if I wanted to
    buy a paper tray from Canon, I find that I cannot determine a part no.
    online.

    http://snipr.com/kdeh4 PIXMA iP4600 Support & Service - Frequently
    Asked Questions - How can I order replacement parts? -- To order an
    internal replacement part, please call 1-800-828-4040. The hours of
    operation are 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST from Monday to Friday. When
    calling, speak the term "order parts" when the speech routing system
    asks the reason for your call. You will immediately be routed to the
    Parts Desk for assistance. - For your information, below are examples of
    what constitutes an internal part Vs. a supply / accessory: <snip list
    which shows that the tray is a part, not an accessory or supply>

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 18, 2009
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Dh Guest

    "J¡m ßéâñ" <> wrote in message

    > <Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    >> Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    > And when you asked someone at one of the places you found by Googling what
    > did they say?

    You are such a smart aleck. I bet you are slapped more often than not.

    Dh, Jun 18, 2009
  5. "Dh" <> wrote in message

    > "J¡m ßéâñ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>> Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    >>> Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    >> And when you asked someone at one of the places you found by Googling
    >> what did they say?
    >>

    > You are such a smart aleck. I bet you are slapped more often than not.

    And you are such a dimwit I bet you get lost more often than not ....

    IN YOUR OWN HOUSE !!!

    J¡m ßéâñ, Jun 18, 2009
  6. On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:43:03 -0700, Mike Easter <>
    wrote:
    >Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
    >> Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    >> Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    >If I go to the Canon site to determine what would happen if I wanted to
    >buy a paper tray from Canon, I find that I cannot determine a part no.
    >online.
    >http://snipr.com/kdeh4 PIXMA iP4600 Support & Service - Frequently
    >Asked Questions - How can I order replacement parts? -- To order an
    >internal replacement part, please call 1-800-828-4040. The hours of
    >operation are 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST from Monday to Friday. When
    >calling, speak the term "order parts" when the speech routing system
    >asks the reason for your call. You will immediately be routed to the
    >Parts Desk for assistance. - For your information, below are examples of
    >what constitutes an internal part Vs. a supply / accessory: <snip list
    >which shows that the tray is a part, not an accessory or supply>

    Thanks Mike, I'll task a look
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jun 19, 2009
  7. On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:52:30 -0700, Bill
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Martin ©¿©¬
    >@nohere.net says...
    >>
    >> Hi
    >> Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?
    >> Tried googling, all I get are sites selling ip4600 printers

    > Try asking in comp.periphs.printers .

    Hi Bill
    I asked there first, but nobody replied !
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jun 19, 2009
  8. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Mike Easter Guest

    Martin
    > Mike Easter
    >> Martin
    >>> Anyone know where I can get a canon ip4600 paper cassette tray?

    >> internal replacement part, please call 1-800-828-4040.

    >> Parts Desk for assistance. -

    > Thanks Mike, I'll task a look

    I'm thinking that if you talk, not only can you get a price but also a
    part number that you could use to search. If they would let you search
    their parts online, you wouldn't need the 800 number.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 19, 2009