    I have been through all the printers properties & options but I cant see
    how to replace ink tanks manually
    Does anyone know how?

    tomm, Dec 20, 2005

  2. tomm, <>, the head-in-the-clouds, frothy bladder, and medieval
    chemist who claims to be able to turn dirt and rocks into gold, jowled:

    > I`m using this printer, which works fine.

    No problem then. That was easy.

    Typhoeus Pagonis, Dec 20, 2005

  3. tomm

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, tomm <>
    wrote:

    > I`m using this printer, which works fine.
    > I got the message that the yellow & purple-ish (!) tanks were running low
    > . Then after a while I got the message they were empty & so I replaced them.
    > This let me carry on ok.
    > Then I got the message that the black & cyan were running low. But that was
    > ages ago. From the stuff I am printing it is obvious these 2 tanks need
    > replacing but I cant see how to do this without the software telling me they
    > are empty. Surely I can do this?
    > I have been through all the printers properties & options but I cant see
    > how to replace ink tanks manually
    > Does anyone know how?

    Did you replace them with the brand-name and correct model?

    Mitch, Dec 20, 2005
  4. tomm

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    tomm wrote:
    > I`m using this printer, which works fine.
    > I got the message that the yellow & purple-ish (!) tanks were running low
    > . Then after a while I got the message they were empty & so I replaced them.
    > This let me carry on ok.
    > Then I got the message that the black & cyan were running low. But that was
    > ages ago. From the stuff I am printing it is obvious these 2 tanks need
    > replacing but I cant see how to do this without the software telling me they
    > are empty. Surely I can do this?
    > I have been through all the printers properties & options but I cant see
    > how to replace ink tanks manually
    > Does anyone know how?

    The book will tell you.

    Remove the CD printing tray, then open the top cover. The cartridges
    then move to the correct position.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus