    Epson R2400? Both are about the same price in the UK

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, Nov 20, 2006

  2. Gordon MacPherson wrote:
    > Title says it all. I have an old Epson Stylus photo 870 that still
    > works, but would like to be able occasionally to do A3 prints. What are
    > the major pros and cons between the new Canon i9900 and the well-tried
    > Epson R2400? Both are about the same price in the UK

    Gordon-

    Not to discourage questions here re printing, but there is a pretty
    active group, comp.periphs.printers, which if your ISP carries, is worth
    a post to on these questions.

    Best wishes,

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    Skip Guest

    The i9900 isn't new, but the Pixma Pro9000 is. Confusing, since the i9900
    replaced the s9000. And the IPF9000 is a new wide format printer that uses
    pigment ink.
    Unless, of course, the UK/Euro naming is different from the US.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip, Nov 21, 2006