    Right out of the box - no visible dots, awesome colors, and perfect color
    balance. And it's quiet and fast. Canon says 25 years longevity. Actually
    blows out DyeSub for the first time - Die you old Kodak POS....

    carl, May 16, 2004

  2. So leave the print on the desk for a month and tell us then how good it is,
    OK?

    Not for Publication, May 16, 2004

  3. carl

    Birk Binnard Guest

    What is the maximum length of paper you can print on? I believe this would
    be shown under the "Custom" paper size.
    ---------------
    Birk Binnard
    Peninsula Software
    http://www.birkbinnard.com

    Birk Binnard, May 16, 2004
  4. carl

    Bugsy Guest

    "Not for Publication" <> wrote in message
    > So leave the print on the desk for a month and tell us then how good it

    is,
    > OK?

    IIRC this is the newer version of the S900. I have the S9000 which is the A3
    version.

    FYI I was very sceptical of the print stability over time but as a test I
    printed two copies of the same print using Cannon official inks and pro
    paper. One is kept in a folder the other is in a frame on the wall.

    6 months on I can see no discernable difference in quality.

    Dave

    Bugsy, May 16, 2004
  5. carl

    carl Guest

    Well I can tell you I would rather have a great print that only lasted 25
    years as compared to a bad print that lasts forever....

    carl, May 21, 2004
  6. carl

    carl Guest

    23 inches